Teacup Piglets?

YES PICTURES PLEASE!?!?! I told my mom I wanted a pig for christmas and she would rather get me a phone.
roll.png

I have check the internet because my wife wants one so bad every since she seen them on a TV Show , from what I have see on the net there are going for about $1500 to $2000 , not many breeders in the USA ,but the ones that have them are asking big bucks , seem to be like the sugar gliders back in the early 90's and remember the green iguanas they where up there to -very high price too, until there is more breeders and exporters here the prices will be high..
There are still fairly new so I would wait a year or two and more information about them will be out there and the price will come down a lot .

Alan

I would love one. I researched awhile back and was nearly blown away by the price. Maybe a few years from now when I'm more in a place to have one, the price will go down some.

Few sold at the Mt Hope auction, most all sold under 500.00. But need to be careful as some very young pot belly may look like them.

They have lot of piglets so price will fall in a few years, just like the pot bellys did.

Back
Top Bottom