Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

The bear that busted through our 6 ft stockade fence in our backyard, didn't touch my chickens that were free ranging!
big_smile.png

I just returned from volunteering for the annual breast cancer awareness event in our city and I left having a renewed look on life and a stronger appreciation for life. I realize that everything that people, including me, complain about means nothing at the end of the day when there are so many breast cancer survivors who face challenging days just to survive another day to see and spend time with their family and friends. When you see and meet a 92 year old lady who is a 50 year breast cancer survivor and she has a smile on her face that is so bright, you can't do anything but feel immediate love and respect for her as a person and a fighter for life. And for her to get on a model's runway and model a glamorous outfit as part of the cancer survivor's fashion show and "shakes a leg" and does a dance or 2 and gets a standing ovation from over a thousand people, you can only think to yourself, "I have nothing to complain about." Today was a great day and tomorrow will be even better. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Back
Top Bottom