Tell your 'what the heck was that thing?' scary story

Quote:
By the way....I grew up in such a bedroom....NO Windows.

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Quote:

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

That's child abuse !!! I'd go nuts with no windows.........I'd rather see creepy pine trees turning into monsters and UFO's instead of airplanes.....no windows!
th.gif

ack........

Quote:
Ha-Ha !!!

There are "dead" Boogeymen all around the house here at "Dottie's Farm". The chickens pick the bones clean....and my dog eats the bones.

Send some boogeymen on over. Cuts the feed bill.
lol.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

My Dear Lunachick,

When I lay down to sleep...it's tomorrow I want to see.

Don't need no windows...it's dark outside anyway. I don't
go out in the dark. Bad things out there.

Don't go out in the dark...I send my wife...

Quote:

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

That's child abuse !!! I'd go nuts with no windows.........I'd rather see creepy pine trees turning into monsters and UFO's instead of airplanes.....no windows!
th.gif

ack........

I grew up in a Business Building....and it just worked-out that my room was in the middle of the building. NOT child-abuse, by any means.

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Not a scary story, but weird nonetheless....My grandfather could tell when someone was going to die. He claimed to have the second sight from his Highland mother....he would get a very strong smell of a certain kind of flower, I forget what kind, anyway, my mom said when she was young, he came home from visiting a cousin he hadnt seen in years, was crying because he said he knew he would never see the cousin again alive. Sure enough, a few weeks later he was dead of a sudden illness, happened a few times in his life...I would HATE that!!!!

Like the lady said, you can't talk about a scary thread very long
without heading for the Highlands...the Moors...

So rich in history.

Kildare...

Mountsandel....

Back
Top Bottom