Tennessee

Quote:
hugs.gif
Wow, I just saw this. I am soooo sorry that you lost your EE baby!!

Quote:
Will you be selling any BLRW in the spring? I live in Murfreesboro and would love one or two.

Welcome! Yes, I will be selling them by Spring...I have quite a few chicks growing up now and as soon as my Foley boy figures out what to do with a hen one of the ladies will be laying soon but he's not close
smack.gif

HBuehler's BLRWs are GORGEOUS!!! Prettier then most I have seen in pix...I may be tempted to add those in the spring!!!! But right now, I am waiting on some Blue Rocks from her or even some Blue Barred Rocks..
We are moving dogs out to have more chicken room!! My hubby is even into it, lol!!!

Quote:
i live in memphis its really nice. i live in the city and have only hens
sad.png

The traffic is insane 24/7 and the gangs are bad. My brother n law got shot at going down the road as he was headed back home from going to the doctor. He switched his doc to a closer one so he don't have to go to Memphis anymore. I don't go to Memphis anymore for anything if I can help it. Just trying to drive on the roads is a feat in itself. You definatley don't want to be anywhere near any bad neighborhoods which is pretty much most of Memphis. The only good thing I can say about it is they have everything and anythng you may want to buy. And multiple businesses of the same name to accomodate all the people there. Memphis should have been called the city that never sleeps.

Quote:
Another addict in our World
celebrate.gif
Jess wait and see some of my plans for my non breeder BLRW stock...think your going to like it...I do have to say my older trio are really looking nice-such a deep shade of burgundy
Blue Rocks are coming but a week later than I hoped...my turner got unplugged on the Barred Eggs and several went to blood rings so my Barred's are not getting parole for another week..should have lots of Blue Barred though-Big Blue really likes his ladies 100% fertility.
wee.gif

Sorry about that..I hope this hatch is everything you're hoping for!!! I love your big blue barred rock rooster. He is so pretty and sweet!!!!!! I'm almost ready to come back for another visit, problem is, everytime I come I get more ideas about what I need to have...My hubby is having problems keeping up with construction for my feather babies!!! They are rather spoiled at this point in time...But I find myself spending hours out with them everyday, and it is the most relaxing and peaceful past time there is!!! Each one is so unique with so much difference in personality and traits..It's like having 9 small children vying for my attention!!!
On that happy note, it's time to tuck the fur babies in! Good night!

Jenelle-all of the chickens are doing great.Big Blue-OK I know but when you have hundreds of birds and you have one so big and so blue
roll.png
and his ladies fit right in no problem.Using him for my BR this time around since he's bigger than Rocky(black barred)
I just bought 10 more FM Cochin chicks from Funky Feathers-coming soon and have a beautiful roo from Camelot Farms as well to go with the one's I bought from you...have a bator full of those as well but most will be mottled cross MF..the calico has been laying but darn her she went broody this week.May have to give her some eggs
wink.png

Jess-come on over
smile.png
you think your hubby has a hard time keeping the building caught up...mine can only dream he has mine all done...then at the end of that dream I have more...chickens
I do have several for sale but nothing in your wish list so he's safe
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom