Tennessee

Hello... Didn't know this thread existed.
I raise rose comb standard bred RIR and Rhodebars.
Red Ridge Farm is about half between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

Hi Red Ridge,
Do you have any RIR young roosters for sale. I want a Roo and I have decided that a RIR Is what I want and maybe a couple hens as well to go with our young small flock

Last edited:
Hi Red Ridge,
Do you have any RIR young roosters for sale. I want a Roo and I have decided that a RIR Is what I want and maybe a couple hens as well to go with our young small flock

I have quite a few that I am growing out... they will be available in June or July

Did I see you are in Kingston? I am originally from Harriman and all my family still lives in the area.

Did I see you are in Kingston?  I am originally from Harriman and all my family still lives in the area.  

Yep... We may even be related. Lol. Who knows. I am related to almost all of Harriman, which is where we are from.

Hello all!
I am new to both TN and chicken raising. Next month i am moving to woodlawn TN, slightly west of clarksville. I am looking at getting 2 hens to start out with raising my own animals. I have zero experience lol, besides my dog that i have raised since 6 weeks old. Really excited to get some hens and gget started on this new adventure. Anyone else here from that area?

Hi I am south of you about 30 minutes above Nashville. This month on the 26th (Sat) there is a Bantam Show at the Dickson County Ag Center in Dickson a lot of the BYCers from Mid TN are meeting up at the show to see each other face to face.

Back
Top Bottom