Tennessee

Have you tried the Poultry House? I just bought some Australorp chicks from them last week and they look great! Very healthy and growing like crazy. They had good customer service too.
Their email is [email protected]. They were very responsive to my questions and emails, which was great! I think they are in front of Bonnie's Barnyard down in College Grove on Sat mornings.

Thread talking about them:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...s-from-the-poultry-house-via-bonnies-barnyard

The Gallatin CoOp orders some sexed pullets. Of course they fly out of there within 2 to 3 hours of their arrival. You have to ask them when they are getting their shipment and be waiting for them.

On the other hand several people in a 50 mile radius of Nashville raise autosexing and sexlink chickens that can be told apart by their color at hatching. Donna Rippy (Crested Cream Legbars, Barred Super Blue EggLayers and some more) Chickensmart (Bev) who has Barnvelders and I know there are some more of them in that radius just my brain isn't spitting them out at the moment. Their birds may cost more than the hatchery chicks but the quality level is worth it.

Check over at the Middle TN thread. There are a lot of people on there that don't check in on this thread too often.

Tsc in Lenoir city had some yesterday...... They had 20 or 30 I would guess. I didn't get any, the grand kids talked me into 3 more ducks. Dang grandbabies!

Just found this thread. If anyone here wants some hatching eggs I have 5 dozen ready to go. My customer backed out last minute and I'd like them to be hatched. They are RIR x GLW. Should be very good egg layers.PM me if interested.

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody here wants to buy chickens together.

I just want 2 chickens but places i looked require minimum order.

Please let me know.

Thanks

OR, Do you guys have young hens or pullets that about to lay egg for sale?

I am in Memphis, TN.

Last edited:
Hello,

Please let me know.

Thanks

I am in Memphis, TN.

check the Middle Tennessee thread. A lot of people buy &sell on there. I bet someone will have what you are looking for

Hello,

Please let me know.

Thanks

I am in Memphis, TN.

Are you looking for a specific Breed? Or just some layers?

Back
Top Bottom