Tennessee

Anyone interested in some rooster? I'm rehoming my Sumatra roo and my Austrolorp roo.

Sumatra is 2 and Austorlorp is 7 months old.

I am keeping my Silkie roo so am wanting to find homes for our other 2.

The Sumatra is aggressive so not a pet or show bird. He was attacked by a hawk when he was younger and now attacks anyone in his range. He is extremely protective of his flock.

The Austrolorp is a good guard roo and herds his flock around the yard whenever he senses danger. May sale his hen with him if interested. She is also an Austrolorp.

Located in Mcminnville

Willing to trade also

Last edited:
Hello from Scotts Hill. The wife and I just moved here from Wisconsin. We've a small flock of small chickens; serama and Japanese bantams. I have three 6 week old frizzle serama roosters to part with-to sell or trade-need/want a black tailed white Japanese hen/pullet. Below is a picture of our mature rooster. The cockerels will look similar.

Hello from Scotts Hill. The wife and I just moved here from Wisconsin. We've a small flock of small chickens; serama and Japanese bantams. I have three 6 week old frizzle serama roosters to part with-to sell or trade-need/want a black tailed white Japanese hen/pullet. Below is a picture of our mature rooster. The cockerels will look similar.

I love that rooster! Wow! Welcome to TN.

Hi from Gray (East TN). Just replenished my flock today after a predator disaster a couple weeks ago. I now have 1 white Americauna, 1 Gold Laced Orp, 4 Buff Orps and a Blue Orp Roo. Having a great time with my new hobby and interested in communicating with everyone but especially anyone close by. BYC is such a super group of people!

Hi from Gray (East TN). Just replenished my flock today after a predator disaster a couple weeks ago. I now have 1 white Americauna, 1 Gold Laced Orp, 4 Buff Orps and a Blue Orp Roo. Having a great time with my new hobby and interested in communicating with everyone but especially anyone close by. BYC is such a super group of people!
Hello from Scotts Hill, TN. My wife and I are fairly new to Tennessee; we moved here from Wisconsin four months ago, so I am not sure where Gray is in relation to Scotts Hill. Welcome to BYC. Our flock consists of a trio of EEs, a pair of Japanese bantams, several cross breeds, and numerous serama bantams. Scotts Hill has a poultry auction twice monthly which you might be interested in-lots to look at and low prices.

Back
Top Bottom