Tennessee

MUD! YUK! 
My boot sprang a leak today, so now it is gross stinky water in the boot which will quickly become a gross stinky boot! At least it is warm and we don't have frozen water. A little bit of sun would really be nice.
yes we cant complain about the cold thats for sure!!!
1f606.png
1f606.png

I'm in Gallatin , I have a mille fleur bantam rooster and BrandyJK is going to bring me a bantam cochin hen, hopefully on Saturday. I know my rooster Roscoe will be so happy!

I'm in Gallatin , I have a mille fleur bantam rooster and BrandyJK is going to bring me a bantam cochin hen, hopefully on Saturday. I know my rooster Roscoe will be so happy!
I have one Calico Cochin Bantam (babydoll) Left. They did not fair well Up here and I tried for years. I kept this one back bc I was too attached to let go. She lives in luxury and is still
One of my best Broody hens Ever.

yes we cant complain about the cold thats for sure!!!
1f606.png
1f606.png
I can, our zone for this little pocket is 6a. All Around us is 6b and around that is 7a. We are in such a tiny pocket that it does not show up in a large zone map. It shows up on a Map after it is broken down And Zips are used. It is cold. Drops to 1,3,&5 and with the wind chill sometimes it hits -28. This mountain top is cold.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom