Tennessee

Hello! New to byc, I'm in Woodlawn tn!!
Welcome!

And welcome to all the new folks to the flock!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Haven't posted in a while. Still here in greene county TN. This chicken math is driving my wife crazy. I started with 4 (2 RIR, 2 Buff Orps) then I bought 5 RIR from Mother Hen's Hatchery in Aug/16. And now yesterday 3/1/17 I bought 3 blue ameracaunas, 3 French blue copper marans, and 2 buff laced polish. All from Mothers Hen's. I love that place. But it's not good for my math. Now I probably need to expand my coop and run.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I feel the chicken math... it's awful
1f602.png
So my husband and I decided 8 only 8, so we bought 9 just in case.... then the feed store gave me an injured one, so now we have 10, 1 RIR, 2 australorp, 2 leghorn, 3 barred rock, 2 golden laced Wyandotte. Oh plus the 2 runner ducks, and on their way home now 6 ameraucana... yep my maths way off

Hello everyone, new to BYC. I was living in western NC and had to move to Dallas for the past year to save some money (those NC taxes will kill yeah!) anyhoo, I've been saving for the down payment and I'll be heading out to Eastern Tennessee to look and buy a house on 5+ acres. I need a town about 30 minutes from Knoxville that I can have farm animals with little to no restrictions. Does anyone know of any counties that would be more favorable than others? My price range is $85k-$135k

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom