Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
Sorry about that! The power of the prayer of thousands of little kids is working against you. Right now it looks like snow for 24 hours at a minimum.

I'm kinda grateful for the snow, though. It will help insulate the coop and keep my birds warmer.

LOl, yes yes I know, my son and my younger brother are among there number! Ah well, guess it will have to get put off another week
sad.png

Quote:
Sorry about that! The power of the prayer of thousands of little kids is working against you. Right now it looks like snow for 24 hours at a minimum.

I'm kinda grateful for the snow, though. It will help insulate the coop and keep my birds warmer.

LOl, yes yes I know, my son and my younger brother are among there number! Ah well, guess it will have to get put off another week
sad.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
sad.png

hugs.gif

Well thank you! I just hate having to postpone my prep plans. TennesseeTruly may be setting the eggs for my soon to be chicks soon, so I gotta get prepped!

It's snowing
sad.png
I knew I shoulda went to the feed store yesterday.. Guess I'll just have to cook the chooks some rice and stuff. It's been snowing for the last hour relentlessly in HUGE flakes! I hate snow, but my kids are happy
smile.png

Quote:
She also has the best roos n the state. I know I got one, he's a doll,Right now I'm only getting about 3 eggs a day but they are XXlarge eggs. like i said GREAT ROO marrie
love.gif

Awwwww, thanks! I'm so glad he's being a good boy for you, Marrie. It's your loving touch for sure!
smile.png
Cheeto is a lucky boy to get to live in rooster heaven with you!!

I'm outside of Murfreesboro and we already have at least 2" and it's heading towards 3". It is snowing like crazy out there!! All of the chickens have taken cover and are in the coops fussing. Like I made it snow.
roll.png
It went from absolutely nothing to 2" in about an hour.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom