Tennessee

Pics
Burlison TN here. West side little north of Memphis in Tipton County. Anyone else in the western area?

well- exciting week.
already had to deal with a bad dog.
no eggs yet but I was not expecting any this week anyway.

Can anyone tell me where I can get D.E. in the Hermitage/Mount Juliet area?

Thanks!

Hello again everyone! It's been a while, lol! I'm in Southern Middle TN about 80 miles south of Nashville and am looking for hatching eggs. I'm particularly interested in standard Cochins (any color), Easter Eggers, Ameraucanas, and Orpingtons (any color), but I can be temtped by just about anything!
lol.png
I don't have to have a full dozen of one type, even just 3 or 4 would be fine. I don't mind driving a little to pick them up.

If you'll give me another month of so for the girls really to kick in with the egg laying, I can help you out with EEs and ameraucanas. We are still on strike because of the cold. Brats.
smile.png
My roosters are all pure ameraucanas (from the Gardner line). The hens with the blue ameraucana rooster are blue and black ameraucanas (Cree Farms and Pips&Peeps). The hens with the black ameraucana roo are buff orps, silver and gold laced wyandottes, EEs and welsummers. The welsummer offspring will be olive egg layers. The rest should be interesting shades of green.
smile.png

Come on spring!

We can help with EE's but I think we are a little to far away we are in the northwest corner by Martin, after I get there this June we will have LF Cochin Blue/Black but right now my roo is not housed here they are a little touchy in the city about crowing lol

Back
Top Bottom