Tennessee

Hmm, I don't have a wind up clock. I woke this morning and she was being quiet for now, I'm searching and calling around everywhere
tongue.png

This is probably a real stupid question but are you near Nashville? If so I can contact my cousin and see if he is coming this way. He will bring him to me. But I have to catch him when he is taking a trip this way. I'm working on that now. Just sent a text. When somebody says they live way out in BFE. They must live near me. lol

Last edited:
Sorry your having a hard time finding a few chicks. I have chicks hatching but there silkie and EE's, want to keep them all.
th.gif

Just want to tell everyone I just got NPIP tested today, 50 birds.
ya.gif

Well I'm to the point as long as I don't have to pay more than 2 dollars for each I'll take anything right now!

ETA: I am looking for only 1-2 chicks at 2-4 days old.

Last edited:
Quote:
Did your temps run high the first week or so? That will cause leg problems. Don't quote me... I will have to double check but legs are formed on day 3 I think... the high temps cause the malformation and a cripply chick.
sad.png

Quote:
I have 3 lavender d'Uccles around a week old. Broody hatched, but I really want mama back in the pen and not raising chicks. I'd give you all 3 for $5 if you can meet me in Knoxville...
BTW, these are bantams, so your newborn EE will probably still be larger than them even if mine are older.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom