Tennessee

All my TN friends..it's Girl Scout Cookie time
pop.gif
pretend that's a box of thin mints or your favorite cookie-we know you have one.Megan is pre-selling now...I'm on the road all the time for some reason..here chickie chickie come home with me. So delivery all the way to Cookeville M'Boro(will meet at a central location) and many other places isn't a problem-Feb delivery.You can even pay when I deliver
She's going to Savannah in June so the more cookies she sells the less of my chicken money I have to spend to get her there..I have to go as well so this is one costly trip
ep.gif

Quote:
I meant to come look at your chicks... hmm... I need my DH to build me another run/coop for some bantams.... I have 5 bantam hens and no roo
sad.png
but there's no point of having a roo until I have somewhere they can stay. The other roos are mean, specially my RIR roo who has his own run with a bunch of ladies. Which reminds me I really need to downsize my golden comets...
hmm.png
Maybe if I wait and get rid of all those darn meat birds I'll have some room again....

Sorry to take so long to get back
Jen-Poodles are great family dogs very smart and willing they are however hunting dogs so not as chicken friendly as I would like, they take a bit of care for their grooming but are so lovable I have had poodles for a very long time and will forever.
love.gif

My grandmother just gave me one of the X-mas gifts that was left under the tree a couple days ago, and it was a microwave smores maker... and she put like 8 hershey bars and a bag of marshmallows and a box of graham crackers. I think I can't afford any girl scout cookies
pop.gif
they need to put a pig smily....

Funny thing is that wii fit board is already told me I gained 2 pounds!! Here in a week it'll tell me I've gained 5 more!
ep.gif
It says I'm overweight
tongue.gif

FREE Blue Female Mini Rex......has been kept indoors but is a litterbox failure. About 6-7 months old. Pick up in East Tennessee Knoxville area. NOT spayed. Not kid friendly, scared of people but can be held down to be petted.

Quote:
gig.gif
That reminds me of Looney Tunes "Oh what a cute little bunny rabbit, I will name him George... I will pet him and hug him and caress him..."

Here are just a few pictures of the new kids hanging out here.The Olive Eggers are a bit camera shy but not those little cochin's they love the camera..peck peck peck the camera.They are split to Mille Fleur
chicksDec020.jpg
chicksDec019.jpg
chicksDec014.jpg
chicksDec008.jpg

chicksDec005.jpg

The Proud Parents of the Olive Egger Chicks There is 2 Ameraucana Roos in there but their life is spent dreaming about the hens..not a single clean legged chick has hatched yet.Wind was blowing so they have a wind blown look but better than the frozen chicken look they have been having.
Christmasandbirds427.jpg
Christmasandbirds423.jpg
Christmasandbirds421.jpg

Ha ha, I remember that part
wink.png
I only mean that she is not mean and vicious....just scared. If you hold her in place, you can pet her. Very pretty little thing, but I'm tired of having to clean her cage when she randomly decides to not use the litterbox. And I would prefer a friendly bunny....or no bunny. I got her as I felt sorry for her at a chicken swap. July, hot day....all bunnies in a metal cage in the sun...I got 2, the other died within a week, probably of heat stroke complications. She was more a rescue than anything else. If someone wanted to breed Rexes she would be good for that.

Back
Top Bottom