Tennessee

Quote:
they're 36" by 57", I went by Lc today for DE and decided to take a photo to show you what it looked like so you'd have a better idea.

55886_wire_panel.jpg

Hello Stanglover, where is LC Feed located? I will be comin from Grainger County & will take a left at the split on the interstate headin toward Chatt. What exit do I get off & where do I go from the exit? Thanks very much. I need 20 of those panels. Reckon they have enough in stock?
Quote:
they're 36" by 57", I went by Lc today for DE and decided to take a photo to show you what it looked like so you'd have a better idea.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55886_wire_panel.jpg

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55886_wire_panel.jpg

http://www.lcfeeds.com/

There's the website, it's simple but her 12 year old created it for her. I would call first, right now she has 19 in stock and the guy she gets them from has walking pnemonia and she doesn't know when he'll be able to deliver more. She said he's supposed to deliver 200 more whenever he can. So, just call before hand, she's selling them like hotcakes.
chicken crazy, It's located off highway 11 across from Rocky top market (i think that's it) or red market. I don't know what exit number it is but it's lenoir city exit (81 maybe if google is right). If I'm right, then you'll take a left going towards Lenoir City (Loudon Co.) and keep going til you reach a huge hill (you'll see blinking lights and signs showing which lanes turn where) and turn Left onto HWY 11, then its on your left up on a little hill (the black and white LC FEEDS sign. I hope that helps! Don't trust Google, they've got her address to far up the road where you'd have to turn right on hwy 11 and that's not true.

Whoa, did you say $2.40 each????? Holy Moses, I need to get a few or 20 of those myself!! Broody pens, quarantine cages, chick grow-out space . . . the possibilities are endless!! Those things are fabulous!! stanglover, the next time you're there you'd better tell her you went and told the BYC forum, and now her panel maker is just gonna have to start cranking those things out! (Hope he gets better soon!)

Road trip!!!!
lol.png

I'm going to the Smokies in March so maybe I can stop and check them out! Thanks for letting us know about them!!!

I think my baby just laid an egg!!!
D.gif

She was born Aug 2, mostly RIR. Today I found 4 eggs in the nest, 2 large, 2 small.....which is the norm (2 large girls, 2 small). But one is a much darker brown then any I've ever gotten before! If I get one more little one I'll know that Peek-a-boo is a big girl now!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks Jen! I'm trying to bide my time - will go out right before dark to freshen things up (and look for that one more egg!). How exciting!!!
celebrate.gif

My city slicker friends jest don't understand, ya know?

Thank you Stanglover, I will call tomorrow.
Quote:

http://www.lcfeeds.com/

There's the website, it's simple but her 12 year old created it for her. I would call first, right now she has 19 in stock and the guy she gets them from has walking pnemonia and she doesn't know when he'll be able to deliver more. She said he's supposed to deliver 200 more whenever he can. So, just call before hand, she's selling them like hotcakes.
chicken crazy, It's located off highway 11 across from Rocky top market (i think that's it) or red market. I don't know what exit number it is but it's lenoir city exit (81 maybe if google is right). If I'm right, then you'll take a left going towards Lenoir City (Loudon Co.) and keep going til you reach a huge hill (you'll see blinking lights and signs showing which lanes turn where) and turn Left onto HWY 11, then its on your left up on a little hill (the black and white LC FEEDS sign. I hope that helps! Don't trust Google, they've got her address to far up the road where you'd have to turn right on hwy 11 and that's not true.

Back
Top Bottom