Tennessee

Quote:
I have some young silkies i'll be selling in a week or two. I also have 31 eggs being incubated by broodies. I live in Hornbeak. North west tennessee about 30 minutes north of Dyersburg.

I will be coming to the Triple W animal auction in Cookville tomorrow around 4 pm if someone is looking for silkies. I have several of different ages/qualities, and colors but will only bring wk old if pre sold. You can see pics on my website of some of the babies and the breeders.
email or pm me.

Last edited:
we started out with 4 freebies for my 3 yr old and now we have 12. we all like having chickens around now .

Memphis, Tennessee'rs- this came in on my facebook page today and thought I'd post it here.

Via Trish Thibodo: This is from My Pet Chicken FB notice:

FB Emergency adoption - We have 2 female rare breed chicks at the Tunica St. Post Office in Memphis, TN that need an immediate home. We're unable to contact the purchaser. Please email [email protected] ASAP if you can go down and get them before 4.

Anybody want to buy an instant olive egger flock? 2 wheaten marans hens, 2 welsummer hens, 1 wheaten ameraucana hen and 1 blue wheaten ameraucana rooster. All are 1 year old or just a bit less. Marans have great egg color and when crossed with the blue wheaten ameraucana rooster will create all wheaten and blue wheaten olive eggers. Hatch the dark eggs and get all olive eggers. Hatch the blue eggs and get pure ameraucanas (wheaten or blue wheaten).

Was asking $150 on craigslist and got an offer for $100. I know i highballed it at $150 but figured I would see what I got.

If I am going to sell them for $100, would rather sell them to someone I know though!

Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on top. Marans eggs on far right (great egg color). I think the top terracotta egg is a a wellie egg but not sure as I also have a wellie mix also.

24277_0221012054.jpg

Anyone interested? $100 to a BYC person who can pick up in Knoxville. I am NOT NPIP.

We live about 25 miles east of Nashville out in Lebanon, Tennessee. Does anyone knows where we can buy baby chicks out here? Thanks.

Quote:
I'm in Lebanon and have lots of chicks
big_smile.png

I'm needing some space in my brooders so I'm going to run a chick special here this weekend..we don't have any hatchery birds all are bred as close to the APA Breed Standard as possible...or proposed if it's a project.All are wormed not buggy fat and a bit sassy.I'm up North of town on the Wilson/Trousdale line if you want to come out.
Edited to add we have more breeds than I have in my signature line...those are what we focus on here but we have lots of fun one's as well

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom