Texas - also giving away-- coop-- holds 8-10 bantams

lawyerchick

Hatching
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
made of plywood, chicken wire, etc. has nesting boxes on one end, hinged roof so you can access the eggs. shingled roof, painted. about 4 feet by 5 feet, but that is just a guess. We have it on 4 foot poles so it is off the ground. will throw in the fencing and poles if anyone wants to take them down, and some chicken wire. also will include the watering pans and feeder pans. Wichita Falls, TX area-- on the TX/OK border. Would be great for someone starting out. I need the space in my yard back, and we're getting rid of the last of the flock of chickens. you will need to bring a pickup truck to haul it all in, and a helper to get it loaded.

OH HOW I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER TO WEST VIRGINIA!!!!!! <sniff>

hit.gif

That's nearly four hours away for me BUT I will be spending a lot of time and money on building one from scratch. Do you think there's anyway you can post a picture if you still have it? My yard is visible to the road and I want to make sure I can "dress it up" or paint it if need be.
big_smile.png
Is there somebody there that could help me load it if I am alone? Thanks again!

Oh I just read that I need to bring help to load it. Is there any damage like termite or water damage? I'm sorry! I know it's free but it's going to be over an 8 hour round trip and I want to be sure I shouldn't just build one. Thank you VERY much!

Back
Top Bottom