Texas Chickenstock 2008 - update 1st page

Carla,

I'm probably just coming with John. Charles is building a huge addition on the side of our barn to house the chickens and still hasn't finished. He also joined the state guard and they have training the next weekend. So he probably will not come. Is there anything noncooking related we could bring, drinks, plates, cups, etc? I'm not much of a cook. I think I brought chips last year and could do the same this year if you want.

Suze,
It looks like we are going to have a big crowd this year, so helping with the drinks would be great. Can you bring a 12 pack of soft drinks.

Carla, can I make a suggestion? Can you or someone else create a BYC page with the details and edit your first post with a link to it?

That way people can find the important info (time, place, maps, what to do/bring, etc.) very quickly and it can also be updated with info as it changes.

Quote:
Adding to my want list: My wife would like to have a little bantom rooster. He will be a pet only. And will live seperate from the other chickens, I have a nice wire hutch to keep him in. And he will live on the back portch where we can interact with him the most.
Tame would be best. But if not tame. as long as he isnt mean we can tame him down.

Thanks, Joe

It is less than a month away for the Texas Chickenstock.

If you can come, would love to hear from you if you have not already posted.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing old friends.

Back
Top Bottom