Texas

Quote:
I guess I should be more specific
smile.png
is there anyone with AVAILABLE Appenzeller Spitzhaubens?

Quote:
Welcome Arwen! I work in South Austin but live WAAAAAAYYYYY up north.

I'm fortunate that I live only 2 miles from where I work. Friends joke about me not leaving my five minute radius. Grin. I do go up north though, darn it!

hi this is my first time posting in this thread, i live out in Boerne about 18 miles up I10 from San Antonio. i currently have 6 chickens and am expecting some eggs in the mail this week to hatch and was wondering if any around would want the roos that hatch out? i'm getting some wheaten marans and jersey giants and hopefully golden laced wyandottes and ee's. that's if i have a good hatch
fl.gif
. let me know like i said the eggs should be here in a few days, so in about 6 to 8 weeks when i can tell (hopefully) who is who i would like to rehome the roos. just don't have the room to grow out that many birds
hmm.png
. Also if anyone has any easy ways of sexing jersey giants early would love to hear how
smile.png
thanks Mel

I'm not in y'all's area, but for those who are in my area, i'll just put it out there.

I'm happy to take anyone's unwanted roosters and packing peanuts - as long as you're ok with the distinct possibility that they'll be on my table at some point.

Quote:
I'll take your roos just let me know if you need to get rid of some.

Um, would you want mine, too?
big_smile.png

Howdy Tigerjane I always have room for a few more, I am interested in a few of the breeds you have, let me know we are just up the road and drive south all the time.

Back
Top Bottom