Texas

Finish this wondrous mothers day of cooking long long long day of cooking only to go to my room and to look over and my sportsman incubator is sitting at 150 and iI havent noticed it since last night

Finish this wondrous mothers day of cooking long long long day of cooking only to go to my room and to look over and my sportsman incubator is sitting at 150 and iI havent noticed it since last night
ep.gif
How did that happen?

What do you cross with Polish and what would you get... visualizing fluffy hats on different breeds and it just isnt working for me...

I dont know yet! Was thinking about crossing them with the EE's for egg color and size....not sure what would the actual chicken will look like, butthats the fun part!

Really wantes to try that cross with a sultan, but polish is all i could find around in LF

Last edited:
Maybe I need to get my husband to a tour de coup thing to get him more in favor. I have a nice horse stall to repurpose.

It was really fun - I think seeing the other nice, normal urban homeowners with fairly quiet, clean chickens made him realize it was reasonable and seeing how excited my kids were helped, too.

Anyone ordered from Coops By Ty? His pictures look great and he was really nice and helpful on the phone.

I thought the same thing. It was the thermometer but when I touched the eggs they were so hot. Not sure if I should candle them in hopes but I think its hundreds of dollars just cooked. I'm sick

Back
Top Bottom