Texas

DW's rabbit floral cage. The ends are going to be covered in lattice with slats along the back to create a living roof. This will suspend 3-4 cages when complete. Ultimately plan on another one or two to create a semi circular rabbit area. We are pretty excited!

I'm sick. I was so wanting the blues in my egg basket. Just sick
I am so sorry!!!!
hugs.gif

DW's rabbit floral cage. The ends are going to be covered in lattice with slats along the back to create a living roof. This will suspend 3-4 cages when complete. Ultimately plan on another one or two to create a semi circular rabbit area. We are pretty excited!
Wow that looks GREAT! I bet if it does have climbing plants it would help keep it a lot cooler.

I introduced myself about 100 pages back, I think, but I'd given up on chickens because my husband said no....until we went on the Peep at the Coops tour last week and now he's decided it would be okay.
smile.png

So...I'm looking at coops (think I'm just going to order one from someone in the DFW area) and ogling pictures of chickens and I'm getting pretty excited!
Welcome to BYC! Make sure to keep us in the loop and post pictures!!
Howdy everyone! I'm in La Grange - I've got 10 laying hens, 3 pullets, 5 chicks, 2 just hatched, 12 eggs under a broody and 24 in the incubator.

1f414.png
1f423.png
Welcome to BYC! Sounds like you have been busy. What kind do you have?
I thought the same thing. It was the thermometer but when I touched the eggs they were so hot. Not sure if I should candle them in hopes but I think its hundreds of dollars just cooked. I'm sick
hugs.gif

Lisa :)

Hey guys, i think i need a definition of hooked beak. One of my orps top beak(?) is looking like its over lapping the bottom one more than IM used to seeing. Just curious if its something to worry about.

In the silouette u can kinda see the overlap im talking about. I cant wait to get a better phone that will take pics i can use, lol

Lol, i understand. I have one of my orps in my lap as we speak. They are supposed to be one of the friendliest breeds, but im having to make extra effort for these to even tolerate me! So they have regulated hold time every nite. Each ones gets atleast 5 minutes a nite. They are finally coming around, been on this regimine for about 2 weeks now, but theyvare hatchery, sooo

I'm really hoping I can talk my husband into holding them lol, I work A LOT anyways a d when I work nights I don't get time for anything lol. He's going to have to help keep them tame so I can cuddle birds when I get home :p

Back
Top Bottom