Texas

Howdy and
welcome-byc.gif
from Rosenberg, TX.

Lisa :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am lucky. Very lucky. The buildings on both sides of us were destroyed. We lost a lot of buildings and our dog. All the birds were fine, after we found then all. A few were in the truckers next door. I lost some laundry as well but that is all small stuff. Out car is pretty tour up, but it stars and runs. I'm really sleepy from trying to save or dog last night and the fear the tornado caused.
I am so sorry for the loss of your dog and having to live through the tornado. BIG Hugs. I will never forget hurricane IKE, it was horrible :(

okie dokie. Here are the Bantam's that came in yesterday. We order 30, but they sent 42!! WHEW!!! All of them have survived thus far. We have one that has his feet turned in, but we splinted them last night. One stayed on through the night, so we splinted the other again this morning. We will keep that on for a few days to see if it helps. He wasn't doing too bad with the turned feet and the others were leaving him alone, so that's progress I think. We shall see how they are doing when I get home this afternoon.

Our second batch of eggs at the school shall hatch on the 20th. We only got 9 out of the first batch of 60 and went down to 8 because one died. Hopefully we have a better hatch rate this time. We shall see! Thanks guys!!

What do you all think of the bantams?

okie dokie. Here are the Bantam's that came in yesterday. We order 30, but they sent 42!! WHEW!!! All of them have survived thus far. We have one that has his feet turned in, but we splinted them last night. One stayed on through the night, so we splinted the other again this morning. We will keep that on for a few days to see if it helps. He wasn't doing too bad with the turned feet and the others were leaving him alone, so that's progress I think. We shall see how they are doing when I get home this afternoon.

Our second batch of eggs at the school shall hatch on the 20th. We only got 9 out of the first batch of 60 and went down to 8 because one died. Hopefully we have a better hatch rate this time. We shall see! Thanks guys!!

What do you all think of the bantams?
missing a picture??

Can she move them? Is it just bare skin? If she was mine I would use hepacleanse (bluish colored bottle, antiseptic wash, wonderful to keep on hand for any wound) then a little iodine. Then some Blu-kote or a wound spray. And seperate if you can.

very sorry for your loss. Glad you are safe.
x2

How do i fix this? found this little baby today. she is one of mine but i didn't know she was hurt.
Oh no, hon....I'm so sorry to see this
hugs.gif

Can she move them? Is it just bare skin? If she was mine I would use hepacleanse (bluish colored bottle, antiseptic wash, wonderful to keep on hand for any wound) then a little iodine. Then some Blu-kote or a wound spray. And seperate if you can.

Sounds like good advice.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom