Texas

man, was trying to beat ken to the punch! but he always has the best info on those guys!
Hey, it's not too often that someone ask something that I know about. I have to jump on it before someone else does.
celebrate.gif

Ok I have an issue. My teen rooster surprise attacked my husband and was met with a foot to the chest I think. Now he is not putting weight on one leg. Leg and foot appear fine. But I am wondering if he has a broken bone inside. We can't catch him, unless it is at night. Should I be concerned? He is eating well and getting around/up to roost etc. Just sitting more.
What would you do? How long does it take to heal if broken?

Just to give my fellow chicken lovers a heads up. Please do your homework on the people you purchase eggs or chicks from. I thought I had found the exact deal of all deals. I ran across an add that had numerous breeds that I had been looking for and at a good price. Over two weeks later and no communication or eggs. I got in contact with PayPal and coincidentally was contacted by vendor to file for a refund cause they couldn't fill order and they needed money real bad. I was thinking if I were the vendor and could not fill order I would transfer money right back to customer and not tarnish my credit. Why would they want me to file for a refund? Maybe some of y'all who have more experience with buying and selling could help me out. So back to drawing board to find the breeds I want to dabble in. just be careful fellow chicken lovers
You are so right my friend....I just read on another thread where a young woman, ordered two American Buffs, and although she got to goslings, only one is an American Buff. What a disappointment I would feel to know that I have been duped like that! I think I am just going to be patient and seek out local breeders I can drive to and see their stock. I must confess that I am a bit particular about what I want and why. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom