Texas

Well I just don't want to get fined or arrested for discharging my firearm in a residential area....
we are actively looking but won't be moving until I'm done with school... Next year! I would like to have my girls moved before I'm done but I don't want to have to drive to school....

Maybe you should look onto getting a compound bow or even a cross bow. Cross bows are just like a rifle, just point, pull the trigger and problem solved. Just not as much fun without the big bang. :)

This chicken has been living in a barn that is in a field next to me for three years that I know of. Last week she got tired of being alone I guess and started hanging out around the coop. I guess she is an American Game Hen?

Now this guy wants in on the action. He came up today. He was starving. I had been hearing a roo crow off in the distance, getting closer for days. His spurs are cut off and he is very tame. Guess he is a Game roo? I don't have a clue where he came from.
You didn't lose one did you Sarge?

This chicken has been living in a barn that is in a field next to me for three years that I know of. Last week she got tired of being alone I guess and started hanging out around the coop. I guess she is an American Game Hen? Now this guy wants in on the action. He came up today. He was starving. I had been hearing a roo crow off in the distance, getting closer for days. His spurs are cut off and he is very tame. Guess he is a Game roo? I don't have a clue where he came from. You didn't lose one did you Sarge?
The roo is definitely an AG, can't see the hen well enough but looks to be one also :)

This chicken has been living in a barn that is in a field next to me for three years that I know of. Last week she got tired of being alone I guess and started hanging out around the coop. I guess she is an American Game Hen? Now this guy wants in on the action. He came up today. He was starving. I had been hearing a roo crow off in the distance, getting closer for days. His spurs are cut off and he is very tame. Guess he is a Game roo? I don't have a clue where he came from. You didn't lose one did you Sarge?
no but I'll take em off yet hands if ya need it.... Could always have se a new game hen! I got more eggs that needs hatchin!

Hey can u get closer shots of his legs? In this area I wouldn't doubt it if he was a pit cock! To get him off the circuit I'll take him my doc may want him... heck I can breed him to my brown red hen and get some nice chicks outta him! My golden duckwing wheaten crosses. Look good and light. Wonder what I'll get out of a bbr cross!

Back
Top Bottom