Texas

Welcome Lea and Billy ! Glad you made it to BYC...

Lea,
There are a couple of members in the Arlington area, but they are not presently active. You might give some of the surrounding town's feed stores a call to check pricing. Feed has really gone up a lot lately.

Still here and just finished cleaning my place up that hurricane rita made a mess few years ago. then both kids are in the military. Got me a soon to be 3 year old grandson..lol...finally made it over this BYC cuz other one is yuku and messs me up alot..lol..
I am located way down here in southeast corner of Texas near Beaumont.
Nadine

Anyone know about the Conroe Trade days?? I read something about it, but can't find it! Is it like a normal trade days, just with a lot of chickens or is it a poultry trade days?!? Do they have those! I feel so silly sometimes!! When is it? Where in Conroe?
Any other Texans from Tomball, Magnolia, or Cypress??

Sarah

Sarah,
Montgomery County Tradn' Days is on April 27 this year. Michele will have a few more details about it. It is under this post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36531

No
other members in Tomball, Cypress or Magnolia (that I know of), but there are several in Conroe.
leghorn dude
pasofinofarm
Patchofheaven

Conroe is about 30 miles up I45 from Tomball. Not far at all.

Carla, my brother still has the 1 pair of your spitzs..since I got 3 roos and 1 hen out of that batch...he kept the 1 pair as pets..he has no kids and they roam is backyard and goes to a shed at nite time..lol...they keep him company..I let another bus driver get the other roos but haven't been back to her house..since I don't drive field trips anymore in my school bus...YEA!!..I work full time at the bus barn but off on weekends..lol..I am looking forward to the Texas Chickenstock this time around...

Back
Top Bottom