Texas

Quote:
Those are some nice NNs Jelly we also raise NNs with a couple of projects going with them too including some madagascars, and showgirls.

Hi guys .
I also have a project with nacked necks I'm trying to breed and make my chickens look like a vulture.
I'm wonder if you have something similar to what I have or if you are way further in your project, I got some chickens with dark skin all crosses.

59337_2010-12-13_122408.jpg

59337_2010-12-16_110458.jpg

59337_black_wing.jpg

59337_2011-04-30_110735.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got my little flock started.. 10 little pullets all a growin'.. 2 white crested black polish, 1 arucana, 2 black australorps, 2 silver laced wyandottes, 1 columbian wyandotte, and 2 silkies. They're all getting along great and are addicted to treats! I need to figure out a better method for feeding them though.. they started kicking over their chick feeder and are now managing to break off the bottom of the hanging one. I suspect the SLW's are attempting to perch on the lip.. nevertheless, I will prevail!

gallo4319.[/quote :

Hi guys .
I also have a project with nacked necks I'm trying to breed and make my chickens look like a vulture.
I'm wonder if you have something similar to what I have or if you are way further in your project, I got some chickens with dark skin all crosses.

Gallo I would say you have the most vulture looking chicken I have ever seen. I will try to get some pics for you tomorrow.​

Quote:
Gallo I would say you have the most vulture looking chicken I have ever seen. I will try to get some pics for you tomorrow.

Thank you .
I still have more work to do in this line.

Quote:
frow.gif
I'm in SanAntonio...Northwest side 6 miles from SeaWorld..We have 3 chickens...1 for sure rooster and 2 supposed to be pullets (but we think 1 is a roo
hit.gif
)

Hi Everyone!!!!!! My original flock of 70 is down to 12 hens and 2 roosters
sad.png
)@*$#%&##&% dogs!!!! I can't shoot the last two 'cause they are pets, but I'm trying my darnest to find a new home for them!! I have 33 chicks in the brooder area; however, I'm down from almost 3 dozen eggs a day to 4 eggs a day!! Anyone have any ideas on how I tell who is laying versus who is not laying besides just standing out there to watch?

Gallo, those are very unique looking birds. How long have you been working on the project?

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you its been a year,they are two different crosses maybe this year or next I'll get closer to a very looking vulture
From the first fusion of these two birds,

I live west of Sanger Texas, in north Texas and just started in this Chickin' business! I have 5 laying Hens and 1 'visiting' Rooster (borrowed him from a Neighbor for a congugal visit) and they're all happy as they can be. After I get the hang of it, I will be greatly expanding their home and adding a huge walk-in screened in room. Anyone else in this area that want to share thoughts or friendship?
Email me!

Back
Top Bottom