Texas

Quote:
First,
welcome-byc.gif

I was able to rehome my polish pullet thanks to this forum too. BYC is awesome!

99031_coop.jpg

Hey all! I'm in Liberty, Tx. It's about 45 miles ENE of Houston.

Just recently started raising chicks. We have 10 Buff O's and 13 Black Austerlopes, plus 3 BA roosters. I will post some pictures of my chicks soon. The BO's are about 17 weeks, the BA's are 14 weeks.

This was taken about a month ago. The right side was just being used for storage as the BA's weren't big enough to be in there yet.

Last edited:
I dont think I have posted on here but Im in Lampasas, Texas.

I have 3 Red Production, 1 I think its a White Cornish?, 1 Possible Araucana/Ameraucana, 2 Bantams (ones my rooster). I dont breed them just have them for "pets" and egg production.

I also have 3 ducks: A female Magpie (who just had 12 cuties - 11 for sale if anyone is interested, I did post an auction), A female Cayuga (who is soon to have little hatchlings) and a Khaki Campbell Drake (He's the papa)

Ive had chickens before but Im still pretty new to the ducks and may not be totally experienced but I love my guys anyway and do the best I can
smile.png
(And this forum REALLY helps with that!)

I will post some more pix soon. The coop is 12 X 16. I put (human size) doors on both sides. I have since added two openings on the front, with small doors for the chicks. I have attached "tunnels" and "cages" to allow me to move the cages around the yard and close the chicks up at night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom