Texas

Quote:
Yes, our office is in Gainesville. I raise and show Bantam Brahmas in Buff and Light, Bantam Dark Cornish and a few Large Dark Brahmas.

Tim

too cold for me this morning... i hate to admit it but I wanted 90's with 70's at night... somehow we went from the 100's straight to the 80's.... where did my 90's go????

50's at night.. BRRRRR... I had the comforter out last night... my husband even admitted he was cold this morning when he got up... closed some windows cause it was too cold..

WOW....64 degrees!
ep.gif
looks like i will get some work done outside today...yea!
wee.gif

Quote:
Right? I turned my fan off of my birds yesterday .. it was cool and they weren't panting when they went to roost last night.

Now if I can protect them from burning up in a fire.. we'll be good.

Quote:
smack.gif
LOL

We're never satisfied, are we? I give us 6 months and we'll be complaining of the cold AND the RAIN...
roll.png

Quote:
smack.gif
LOL

We're never satisfied, are we? I give us 6 months and we'll be complaining of the cold AND the RAIN...
roll.png

Yes because:
As a rule a man'a a fool
When it's hot he wants it cool and when it's cool he wants it hot
Always wanting what it's not

Quote:
smack.gif
LOL

roll.png

Ive been saying all along that i prefer the heat over the cold...

and as I also said before, the cold and rain tears up my back something fierce... sorry if I am the odd one out.. yeah I do prefer a bit lower temps than the 100's... but 50's are just too darn cold FOR ME

so this winter when the rest of ya are whining about the cold and such... I'll be sure to have some of these on hand.. lol
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom