Texas

This makes me smile! :D
I'm glad. Poor Ebony had a rough start here at my place. I hope to make the rest of her life more enjoyable for her.
Today is my daughter's 4th birthday! :love We're going to have her party on Saturday & most of the kids are excited to meet/feed/pet The Ladies. :thumbsup
This made me smile. Please tell her the duck lady said Happy Birthday!

I think that's a guy thing mostly...don't know a man that doesn't like to blow stuff up...LOL although I enjoy it too.  We got our fix every year doing a fireworks show at our Legion Hall...this is the first time in 11 years except for the ban during the drought that we haven't done a show.

I have always wanted to drop Mentos into 2 liter diet Big Red. Just want to see if it works.

Last edited:
It was such a beautiful day. Some time with chickens in the morning. A day ride on the Stallion with my DH. Then a beautiful time this gorgeous evening with the girls and checking out my happy little garden.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Sunflowers,lily pad in a cheap fish pond and peaches and pears and apples. Ooh and a pumpkin.

It was such a beautiful day. Some time with chickens in the morning. A day ride on the Stallion with my DH. Then a beautiful time this gorgeous evening with the girls and checking out my happy little garden.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Sunflowers,lily pad in a cheap fish pond and peaches and pears and apples. Ooh and a pumpkin.

What kind of horses do you have? I'm jealous, I have always wanted a horse.

Back
Top Bottom