Texas

Hi Wendy! I'm in lil' old Graham! But I get down to Fort Worth and Dallas often - good to meet ya!
1f60a.png

Hello flocktastic!
I've been through Graham many times.

Hello flocktastic!
I've been through Graham many times.

I get one of two reactions from people usually - yours, where people have driven through or happen to know someone here OR "you live where?? Where is that??"
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
And we split our time between here and New Castle actually (even smaller town!)

I would love to see a photo of the chocolates and the blues. I would be interested in both possibly, chicks only. No eggs. Have looked on your profile, do not see any pics of chicks for sale. Is there a place I need to go for sale items?

Ok. Just checked out profile again. Saw posted for sale ads. I will see what hatches on April 30. Have spent my monthly allowance already.

Would love to see pics of blues too.
Actually, I do have an add for baby Chocolate Orpingtons. Currently, I have a passel of Chocolate Opringtons in the incubator with a potential hatch date of 04/30/3016. The add I have has a picture of my daughter holding a recently hatched chick, and one of our laying hens. The blues, I have one hen laying at the moment, which is why I haven't placed an add yet. When my other 3 girls start producing, I thought I would start advertising them and putting them in for special hatches. I have one I recently hatched in my brooder/grow out box.

I am located in Livingston, so for those that don't mind a drive I can sell here, or ship out.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1096315/lf-chocolate-opringtons-chicks-for-sale

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom