Texas

I live in Maryland and have a flock for sale. 3 road island reds, 2 bantam, a silky as well as some chicks and ducklings.and 2 hens about 10 weeks very pretty. The year old flock are egg layers as well as the pair of ducks. They are free range organic.
Also selling incubator. Prices range but if willing to take the year old flock price can be worked out. Any info please text 704-236-7603

I live in Maryland and have a flock for sale. 3 road island reds, 2 bantam, a silky as well as some chicks and ducklings.and 2 hens about 10 weeks very pretty. The year old flock are egg layers as well as the pair of ducks. They are free range organic.
Also selling incubator. Prices range but if willing to take the year old flock price can be worked out. Any info please text 704-236-7603

I don't think you posted this in the right place - this is the Texas thread. Try the Maryland thread, or Buy/Sell/Trade...

Good luck.

- Ant Farm

How is everyone this morning?
caf.gif
This is me when I have get up early. LOL

The Chocolates are up for sale, an incubator full, plus hatching eggs. :) 

I would love to see a photo of the chocolates and the blues. I would be interested in both possibly, chicks only. No eggs. Have looked on your profile, do not see any pics of chicks for sale. Is there a place I need to go for sale items?

Ok. Just checked out profile again. Saw posted for sale ads. I will see what hatches on April 30. Have spent my monthly allowance already.

Would love to see pics of blues too.

Last edited:

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom