Texas

My husband is working on a coop right now.
And what do you mean extra boys?
I was told they are all female, well supposed to be any ways
I was told my first batch of chicks that I picked up from a feed store where all female too.
They all ended up being males!
LOL
I laugh now but it was not funny at the time.
I just didn't know better and listened to the feed store employees thinking they knew what they were talking about.

Hi Texas friends,
Here in Cedar Park I am raising 1 Rhode Island red 2 golden sex links 4 Plymouth Rock 5 brahmas 4 Olive Eggers 2 Easter Eggers and 5 mix breed.. how much are you guys charging for a dozen? So far I am charging first buyers with a carton for $4 and then refills $3...
Smiles,
Ngoc

Hi Texas friends,
Here in Cedar Park I am raising 1 Rhode Island red 2 golden sex links 4 Plymouth Rock 5 brahmas 4 Olive Eggers 2 Easter Eggers and 5 mix breed.. how much are you guys charging for a dozen? So far I am charging first buyers with a carton for $4 and then refills $3...
Smiles,
Ngoc
I don't sell eggs so I can't tell ya...sorry.
Sounds like a good price to me.
Do you have repeat customers already lined up?

I have 3 steady customers for over a year. I got 7 to 8 new customers in the pass week, once my younger chicks started laying 15-17 eggs a day. I was planning on maybe raising the price next year once I get a all my customer/friend hooked

That is the trick. Getting them hooked.

I've got 17 layers and getting about 99 eggs a week, but only selling 2 dozen. The kids are happy! Keep trying to lure a couple more paying ones in, but none yet. I will admit, I'm eating more of these delicious things than I ever have in my life. Much more better!

@KikisGirls how many beads did you catch?

I've got 17 layers and getting about 99 eggs a week, but only selling 2 dozen. The kids are happy! Keep trying to lure a couple more paying ones in, but none yet. I will admit, I'm eating more of these delicious things than I ever have in my life. Much more better!

I suspect you need to put your Marketing Director on the sales table. People buy more from a cute little girl than a hairy old man! :lau

None this year.
I just can't do big crowds anymore...I prefer to stay alive.

Back
Top Bottom