Texas

I'll start this one.

I am in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.

FYI
I have been keeping a spread sheet of Texas BYC members for several years. Right now it has 274 members on it. Of course some are no longer members or might have visited only a few times.

Texas, we are strong !
I am in Huntsville, Tx. We have only a few chickens at the moment, 1-RIR, 2- barred Rocks, and 2 mixed breeds a co- worker gave me, one of which is a rooster. What I am really liking right now is hatching and growing Coturnix quail. One batch is almost ready to leave the brooder and one is still in the bator. We also have 7 dogs...2 chihuahuas, 2 chi-poodle mixed rescues, 1 whippet rescue, one shorkie and 1 yorkie. Lots of small ones. Anyway, grew up all over the Houston area and finally decided it was too crazy there to stay so here we are.

Last edited:
I am in Huntsville, Tx. We have only a few chickens at the moment, 1-RIR, 2- barred Rocks, and 2 mixed breeds a co- worker gave me, one of which is a rooster. What I am really liking right now is hatching and growing Coturnix quail. One batch is almost ready to leave the brooder and one is still in the bator. We also have 7 dogs...2 chihuahuas, 2 chi-poodle mixed rescues, 1 whippet rescue, one shorkie and 1 yorkie. Lots of small ones. Anyway, grew up all over the Houston area and finally decided it was too crazy there to stay so here we are.
:frow

Hi! Glad to meet you. Sounds like you've got quite a pack.

I have way too many OEGB chicks down near Corpus if anyone's interested. Silver duckwing and black breasted red, straight run. I may also have a few pullets to part with, 7 weeks old. 2 red Pyle and a BBR, and a Partridge cochin bantam.

Wish you were closer! I’d love to have some more OEGB pullets! Unfortunately, I’m just south of Dallas. However, if you ever take a trip up north, just let me know :frow

I have way too many OEGB chicks down near Corpus if anyone's interested. Silver duckwing and black breasted red, straight run. I may also have a few pullets to part with, 7 weeks old. 2 red Pyle and a BBR, and a Partridge cochin bantam.
WHAT??? You have too many chickens! What sacrilege is this? Lol

Back
Top Bottom