Texas

Yellow Rose, you might see if DFW area has a backyard chickens FB group, or something similar. Likely, folks with established setups who know chickens. If you haven't already, you can post in the 'Critters' for Re-homing' forum here on BYC. Be sure to put your location in the subject line. Best of luck with your relo!
I posted on the Texas Chicken Trader group's FB page. I'm not aware of a DFW-specific group, but I'll look.

Another topic: Heavy Duty Poultry Netting
I'm selling a 25' x 25' roll of 1" knotted poultry netting, unused, unrolled, still in box. See my post in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum. Might be able to meet somewhere to deliver instead of buyer having to pay S/H. It depends on locations. Thanks for looking!

Does anyone have a full grown, mostly black barred rock hen? I'm in the DFW area but willing to travel. We've lost a few chickens recently for multiple reasons. This one was my son's favorite and I'm not sure he can handle another loss. We wouldn't normally do this but it's been a rough year for him and he's been taking it pretty hard whenever we lose a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom