Texas

Not sure if anyone is thinking about ordering chicks in the near future or not!
I would advise against it!
After waiting on my worming medication since January 9th, I went to find out what in the world was taking so long, and what I learned was shocking.
If you are not aware of the major USPS issues right now with the Houston area sorting facilities, please just google it. Specifically Houston’s North facility, and the Missouri City location.
I was in line behind a gentleman that had a guaranteed overnight delivery 6 days ago not show up, and I couldn’t imagine that chicks would be any faster.

After waiting on my worming medication since January 9th, I went to find out what in the world was taking so long, and what I learned was shocking.
If you are not aware of the major USPS issues right now with the Houston area sorting facilities, please just google it. Specifically Houston’s North facility, and the Missouri City location.
I was in line behind a gentleman that had a guaranteed overnight delivery 6 days ago not show up, and I couldn’t imagine that chicks would be any faster.
I was reading about some of this and it's not just that facility.

I would just go to Cameron and pick up chicks from ideal poultry if I were in the market for more chicks. I have so many broodies that I "find" chicks around here pretty often.
I wouldn't suggest mail order chicks for anyone considering how slow our mail service is.

Back
Top Bottom