Texas

frow.gif
Howdy! Another Houstonian here. On the west side. No eggs or chickens available but some day.. lol.

By the way, I bet chickletteSarge isn't far from you..
Yeah ChickletteSarge and Little Wing are in that area, i commute to houston everday for work....there are a good few of us in the houston area! Makes me wanna start looking at the Houston swap page some more! *wink-wink* to all of you that know how to do one of these things.

Grandpa just called all arrived alive and he said they all look good! Ideal sent 5 extra chicks with the order can't wait tell I get off work to go see them!!!! Grandpa said there's chickens everywhere. Haha!

Sweet!!
celebrate.gif
What kind of Marans?

You have an awesome husband.
black coppers from wade jeane bloodlines . One of the Maran eggs was broken.. so I am HOPING the others didn't get scrambled in the process. The Bresse and Dorkings were from two other breeders.. so they arrived unbroken. I just hope the post office was kinder to them

lol.. yeah he is awesome..
love.gif

he is really spoiling me this year for my birthday!

frow.gif
Howdy! Another Houstonian here. On the west side. No eggs or chickens available but some day.. lol.

By the way, I bet chickletteSarge isn't far from you..
not sure where Denton is but im close to 610@ Mcartyon one side and 59 and Tidwell on the other end.... either way it sux the whole way around! lol gotta love tha GHETTO!!!! brought back memories a few nights back when a high speed chase came down the street behind our house! then the shots started ringin! ah the good ole days! lol

Well it's official I'm in trouble with the wife over how many chicks I got! She says her limit is 25 chickens not 60!!!!! I told her we would talk about it later lets just see how they do we only got them this morning. She replied back we'll see, knowing my luck ;) I think once she sees all the little fuzz balls it will be ok. I hope

black coppers from wade jeane bloodlines . One of the Maran eggs was broken.. so I am HOPING the others didn't get scrambled in the process. The Bresse and Dorkings were from two other breeders.. so they arrived unbroken. I just hope the post office was kinder to them lol.. yeah he is awesome..
love.gif
he is really spoiling me this year for my birthday!
I'm so jealous been wanting black copper marans for years!!! Congrats!! :)

Back
Top Bottom