Texas

Howdy Howdy!

We live 30 mins outside of Lubbock! We have 7 hens and we are looking to hatch some more. We have a bator that has been borrowed until March 25th and I would love to get some eggs from Texas in it pronto! :) If any of you have any hatching eggs for sale and see this in time please shoot me a PM! I am sure this is the wrong spot for this post but I am a bit of a newbie! Thanks friends!

Howdy Howdy!

We live 30 mins outside of Lubbock! We have 7 hens and we are looking to hatch some more. We have a bator that has been borrowed until March 25th and I would love to get some eggs from Texas in it pronto! :) If any of you have any hatching eggs for sale and see this in time please shoot me a PM! I am sure this is the wrong spot for this post but I am a bit of a newbie! Thanks friends!
Welcome! and if your in texas then your in the right spot! Unfortunatly i can not help with your eggs, but best of luck on the endeavor!

coworker called out today and have been busy at work all day!! i have barely gotten to look and read on BYC
barnie.gif

Woe is me, lol! my day feels off now....i think i have a problem
hmm.png

coworker called out today and have been busy at work all day!! i have barely gotten to look and read on BYC
barnie.gif

Woe is me, lol! my day feels off now....i think i have a problem
hmm.png

I've been goofing off all day. Read a book
hide.gif
and otherwise ignored my job. I'm a little out of sorts with work. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the code I need to be testing is nowhere to be found. Kinda hard to test something that's not here, wouldn't you say?
he.gif

So - now - I am going to leave early (by like two hours) and go home and play with my chickens...and, try to decide if I want to call Ideal back and say that yes, I'll take a swing at their SGDs. Who knows, I might get lucky and get a pretty good specimen out of the lot. Heaven knows, I had no idea that when I got three so called Ameraucanas from them I'd actually get one that is darn near show quality. The other two are mutts to the nth degree
gig.gif

Mamma bee I could get you some if you don't mind what kind they are two of my friends both have fertile eggs. The only pure breed I can get ahold of at the moment would be the buff laced polish, my hens are not due to start laying for a couple months yet,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom