Texas

I had the opportunity to meet Curtis today (GaryDean26) and snag a pair of his Euskal Oiloas

nice setup and pretty birds!

and now I have an adult pair to go with the chicks I have been hatching out (plus some fresh EO eggs)!

lol.. the gps did take us on the "scenic route".. we really need to update the maps in that thing!
lau.gif

He's good people, isn't he?

Had a blast at my concerts yesterday! My shoulders and back look similar to a crawfish now but well worth it!!

Lacy, coup looks great! Cant wait to see it filled up with some chickens!! And i miss my BR's, i want more!

Yinepu, im excited to see your new EO's congrats!

Kili, your ritual doesnt look too far off of mine! Nothing like a brew and chicken watching to relax after a day!

Last edited:
Saw the post about the conroe trading days! I will be there, finally something nearby to me!!

Little wing, sarge....yall gonna attend? Galanie too maybe?

Had a blast at my concerts yesterday! My shoulders and back look similar to a crawfish now but well worth it!!

Lisa, coup looks great! Cant wait to see it filled up with some chickens!! And i miss my BR's, i want more!

Yinepu, im excited to see your new EO's congrats!

Kili, your ritual doesnt look too far off of mine! Nothing like a brew and chicken watching to relax after a day!

Mike has a beer on the porch in the evenings. Sometimes I'll have a glass of wine/port; but, more often than not it's tea or a soda pop. It's a great way to unwind, that's for sure.

Hello there! Nice to put a face to your name. Nice looking couple!!

Lisa :)

Thanks...I was not quite thrilled at the photo, as I don't care for being caught in them....but, the two dogs on each shoulder in the windows, the hubby and some of The Girls...well, I had to share. Life is good.

fixin some bfast then am gonna go play with my chickens! babies are getting some boiled egg this morning, the bigger guys are getting some corn! everyone should be happy!

then i gotta go take famaily photos this afternoon....could do without that!

you would need to introduce the "frizzled gene" to your bloodlines

most common breed with the genes that I have heard of are the "frizzled cochins"... but I think there have been a couple of other breeds where it has shown up

I have 2 dozen bantam frizzle cochin OR bantam frizzle cochin X silkie eggs in the incubators now.. the OR is in there because the lady I got them from has a mixed flock of those two types... it's going to be interesting to see how many develop since the shipment was missing for about a week.
Seramas frizzle

Hello from san angelo tx. kilsharion tipped me off to this site so here i go. im semi new to chickens. i had them when i was a teenager which was a lil bit ago but im looking for some legbars or some of there eggs. if anyone can help message me. Kids and i are looking to have a colorful egg basket in the future. im trying to work on all colors. thanks for tip kilsharion.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom