Texas

Late night update for those who would like one.

Cherry made it through today. I work sun/Monday, so husband was in charge. He have her 6ml of food slurry, and I gave her 3 about 6 pm, and another 6ml at 9. Plus water.

She is no longer listed to the side, but still seems to week to stand. She is poopong, and moving a little around the kennel. Appears she maybe drinking water on her own, but jar to tell really.

Anyone have a # of how many lbs/ounces etc a chicken should consume in a day? How many ml should I try to feed her tomorrow? Will be she ok if I feed her at 630 am tomorrow, then not again till 430pm? We both have to work.

Cherry made it through today. I work sun/Monday, so husband was in charge. He have her 6ml of food slurry, and I gave her 3 about 6 pm, and another 6ml at 9. Plus water.

She is no longer listed to the side, but still seems to week to stand. She is poopong, and moving a little around the kennel. Appears she maybe drinking water on her own, but jar to tell really.

Anyone have a # of how many lbs/ounces etc a chicken should consume in a day? How many ml should I try to feed her tomorrow? Will be she ok if I feed her at 630 am tomorrow, then not again till 430pm? We both have to work.

i wish i knew more do i could help you out.

Wish I knew more to tell you, maybe you can leave some ff close to her? Hope she makes it

I think it likely that only chickens know how much they need to eat and drink. I know how unhelpful that sounds, but you are doing a great job with that girl. Keep doing what you're doing now, it appears to be working.

well I'm happy to say Dad got the nest boxes built and we got them up Saturday. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

i know a while back a few of us got some leghorn chicks in their batches...how are they coming along if you got some. I will be putting the finishing touches on my laying pen soon and want to include some white egg layers as well. not sure if i want to use leghorns, or some minorcas perhaps, or some blue andalusions maybe...want add some white and maybe some blues to go along with my olives, browns, dark browns, and green layers.

i know a while back a few of us got some leghorn chicks in their batches...how are they coming along if you got some. I will be putting the finishing touches on my laying pen soon and want to include some white egg layers as well. not sure if i want to use leghorns, or some minorcas perhaps, or some blue andalusions maybe...want add some white and maybe some blues to go along with my olives, browns, dark browns, and green layers.
Sounds like an egg rainbow! Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom