Texas

Beautiful as can be here...

Looks like it is slowing down. Very little rain mostly wind.
Chickens will have to wait till I get home in the morning to get fed (like they couldn't afford to miss a few meals).
With any luck to power will stay out at work for a few hours at least tonight. Haha right. This wind!! The whole Park id gonna be a mess ;-/
Might as well get some sleep. Maybe we'll have lights here when I get ready to go to work.

Cockle-Dood,
What a cutie pie!!!!

Well tonight was the final game of baseball for the season for my son. They went from 7th and ended up winning 2nd place! I am so proud of the whole team, they are a great group of kids! Kind of sad the season is over, but kind of happy to have a life again
lau.gif

On a chicken related note, I have 12 Seramas in the incubator (well really 18, but pretty sure 6 are total duds) and will put 24 Cubalayas in tomorrow. I am also putting some Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Roo over a Barenvelder Hen eggs in, in about 3 days. They will be F1 Silver Barnies. Not planning on breeding them any further, but the guy that gave me the Seramas asked for some, so those will be his. thank goodness because I think DH would kick me out if I have to many more, LOL!!!!

Wow for such a short storm it really packed a punch. Not much at my house, the power came back on while I slept. Missing some shingles and lots of stuff blown around. I needed more to do this weekend. ;-/
The Zoo is a mess!! Nothing important, at least from what I can see in the dark. Trash, recycling and alot of larger branches and tree debris.

I think I posted about Tolbunts. I'm just south of Houston. Not sure if my post was the one you are referring to. Cockle-Dood, do you breed them, or are you looking for them?

Yes you are the one! I dont currently breed but wouldnt be opposed to adding some of those to the plan! I have a SL polish hen and a red polish roo currently...he was supposed to be a buff laced.

I work in houston, on the north side. But was really excited to see some tolbunts close by. Do you have any pics?

Now that they are a little bigger and can't fit through the fence we're letting them have longer free range time during the day.

The chicken pecked my daughter's nose. She laughed.

My dog, Elvis, doesn't even really care about the girls. He just sits there and lets them walk all over him.

"Look Ma, I got two! You want one!?"

Back
Top Bottom