Texas

We got a few showers on and off in the past few days - not as much as I would like but I'll take what I can get. It cooled it off enough to get some yard work done, as long as it stays under 100 I'm happy

Lol! I have to stop telling people about them. They keep running out! One of my faves tooo!
Can I have Ted's address? Newsletter sounds interesting!

Okay, enough is enough! My DH and I went to Rosenberg for dinner. Pouring down rain! We get home and we got nothing, as in zero, nada, zip, NOTHING!!!
he.gif

Lisa :)
Here you go, lots of good reading also http://texasgrassfedbeef.com/

Lol! I  have to stop telling people about them. They keep running out! One of my faves tooo!

Can I have Ted's address?  Newsletter sounds interesting!

Okay, enough is enough!  My DH and I went to Rosenberg for dinner.  Pouring down rain!  We get home and we got nothing, as in zero, nada, zip, NOTHING!!!  :he

Lisa :)

Here you go, lots of good reading also http://texasgrassfedbeef.com/
Put in my order this morning. Glad to find a source! Since I moved, there's no one close that sells grass fed meat.

As for the weather, I've actually been chilly the last couple mornings. 72 degrees. Highs around 92-94 and my gosh it's like a major cold front LOL! Still no real rain though.

Just wondering if anyone here would know if there are any JR FFA's here in Houston. My girls would love it, there web page confuses me. Any other groups that meet in the evening would be nice too as we home school. We joined a group but it is really hard to go do anything in the day with my hubby in school, so I am looking for other things for them to do in the evenings. My oldest is 11 and her grandparents want her socialized more...lol. The girl is a social butterfly and they say she is awkward.... anywho they would all love the FFA so any help would be AWESOME!

Just wondering if anyone here would know if there are any JR FFA's here in Houston. My girls would love it, there web page confuses me. Any other groups that meet in the evening would be nice too as we home school. We joined a group but it is really hard to go do anything in the day with my hubby in school, so I am looking for other things for them to do in the evenings. My oldest is 11 and her grandparents want her socialized more...lol. The girl is a social butterfly and they say she is awkward.... anywho they would all love the FFA so any help would be AWESOME!
Look for 4H groups, FFA is more of a high school thing or at least it is in my area.

All FFAs have a jr FFA. However, very few FFAs have an active jr group. You pay your dues, and you show under FFA. If your looking for an interactive group that has meetings etc go to 4H. FFA is really only active during high school when they have an ag class. 4H clubs have at least 1 meeting a month during the school year for kids to interact and learn etc.

Back
Top Bottom