Texas

Mandy I love your ostriches. You have changed your avatar again. Your husband is definitely spoiled!

Sarge, I agree with Mandy. Your tuition should be okay for this semester.

Lisa :)

Mandy I love your ostriches. You have changed your avatar again. Your husband is definitely spoiled!

Sarge, I agree with Mandy. Your tuition should be okay for this semester.

Lisa :)
lau.gif
I do too. They are so freaking goofy looking! And there is one nosy one that can hear the JGs on the other picnic table, and so he is always craning his neck to look for them. That REALLY makes him seem like an ostrich!

Here he is!

Somebody of you Texans ever visited the Ohio Nationals, for showing birds or just check it out?
I have not but reading about it from other random threads. it sounds fun. I wish there was more going on in Austin. I love seeing pics of all the cool birds that people come home with from those kind of events. I guess for me it is probably a good thing there is not more of that kind of thing closer to me, or I would need to start a pillow company.

Is anyone a part of the Central Texas Backyard Poultry meetup? I signed up with them a while back looking for a guy with a Java rooster. I get emails but have never gone to any of the meetups.

Back
Top Bottom