Texas

Ok BYC friends, I have friend that is looking for these Frizzles!

I know nothing about this breed. Can y'all tell me what Frizzle this is and do you know where in Texas he can get them? He works in Houston area, lives in Dallas and visits Odessa from time to time. Do you know of anywhere in those areas??

Hi, I am in Austin, Texas and we are seeking volunteers for Austin's Sixth Annual Funky Chicken Coop Tour on Saturday, April 19th, 2014

the Sixth Annual Funky Chicken Coop Tour, is on Saturday, April 19th, 2014 (Easter weekend) from 8am - 4pm. There are many opportunities to help before and during the event.
Most volunteers will be asked to stay between three and four hours each; we also want you to enjoy the tour!
Volunteers are unpaid positions. Volunteers receive a complimentary Funky Chicken Coop Tour t-shirt for volunteering.
Contact [email protected] if you need additional information.

If you just want to learn more about the coop tour, go to: http://austincooptour.org
Thanks and hope to see you there!

The girls were curiously watching me do some trimming in the yard today. They kept talking to me. They don't like me to change things in their backyard.
I don't know if it is all the yard work or wedding planning and preparations, but I can't keep up with the posts.

Probably a combination. I just teach and can't keep up. I sneak a peak every once in a while at school. Shhh don't tell

Ok BYC friends, I have friend that is looking for these Frizzles!

I know nothing about this breed. Can y'all tell me what Frizzle this is and do you know where in Texas he can get them? He works in Houston area, lives in Dallas and visits Odessa from time to time. Do you know of anywhere in those areas??

As Showbarnmom mentions, frizzle is a type of feather. The genetics of the bird cause the feathers to bend the away from the body.

These birds pictured above are frizzled Polish. They will need to have their top knots fastened back so they can see. I cut the topknots of two of my Polish, but the one in my Avatar has such a wonderful top knot I just can't take a pair of scissors to it so I tape it up with electrical tape.

I will get caught up on posts, maybe tomorrow :fl but here are pictures of our lambs :)

Forgot to put their names but when I clicked preview they're no longer in the order I put them in :barnie

I'm in the North Dallas area just outside of Allen. I'm new to this, but somehow jumping in with both feet.
Very exciting! :)
Susan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom