Texas

If you really want to with your pup try contacting a local dog trainer,otherwise just build a pen.

Some dogs catch on quick and can be trained by owner easily, I'm working on training my Belgian Malinois mix, after him my Rottwieller. But some dogs can't be trained, 1 of my Siberian huskies Sasha is a lost cause. She is and always will be a deadly enemy to all feathered creature. I custom built a dog pen to contain her craziness.

You just have to be careful to make sure the pallets are not contaminated with pesticides and other chemicals. Especially the ones from overseas!!!

David
I got mine from Miller Lite Distributing Warehouse so they are contaminated with beer! :)

Seriously though, they would only let me have the non-treated pallets. The treated pallets are painted blue and apparently they can actually sell those for a couple of bucks each.

Some dogs catch on quick and can be trained by owner easily, I'm working on training my Belgian Malinois mix, after him my Rottwieller. But some dogs can't be trained, 1 of my Siberian huskies Sasha is a lost cause. She is and always will be a deadly enemy to all feathered creature. I custom built a dog pen to contain her craziness.

Thanks for the info, I believe I have a candidate for a good chicken protector...

I got mine from Miller Lite Distributing Warehouse so they are contaminated with beer! :)

Seriously though, they would only let me have the non-treated pallets. The treated pallets are painted blue and apparently they can actually sell those for a couple of bucks each.

That's a good find Clovis!!!

Those treated with beer are always the best!!! ;)

David

David, Harley.... Who ever else was telling me about bees back when u had the bed problem. I found them!!

What kind of bee digs holes in wood like this. They are all over the barn and you can just hear them digging away in them and what ever else they are doing in there!!!

Carpenter bees
D.gif

Thanks for the info, I believe I have a candidate for a good chicken protector...
Yup you have an excellent candidate right there and he/she is beautiful. Here is my candidate, he isn't as far along in training as your obviously is.
This is my other potential, but she is just such a bulldozer I'm worried she would crush a chicken....
This is is my "I hate anything that wears feathers" girl. No she is not blind, she has 1 blue eye and 1 brown, it's a Siberian Husky thing.
For those interested, I will be breeding a litter of AKC Siberians in a year and a half or so. They will have hip and eye score before breeding. This is my male Phantom, he is still a pup.
This is Dawn, my female. She is over a year old.

Last edited:
Yup you have an excellent candidate right there and he/she is beautiful. Here is my candidate, he isn't as far along in training as your obviously is.

This is my other potential, but she is just such a bulldozer I'm worried she would crush a chicken....

This is is my "I hate anything that wears feathers" girl. No she is not blind, she has 1 blue eye and 1 brown, it's a Siberian Husky thing.

For those interested, I will be breeding a litter of AKC Siberians in a year and a half or so. They will have hip and eye score before breeding.
This is my male Phantom, he is still a pup.

This is Dawn, my female. She is over a year old.

You got some beautiful pups there.By the way, mine is a she. Maybe the one that doesn't like anything that wears feathers will come around. I had one that looks just like her, eyes and all. Sadly we had to put her down, one of my neighbors kids shot "at" her and hit her. The vet said there was nothing he could do. Anyway, all the best on your training adventure!!

Back
Top Bottom