Texas

Are you getting yours now or still having to go on the internet to check? I'm still not getting any notifications
sad.png
Nope, I used to get emails and they'd pop up on my phone...now I just check periodically
hu.gif

Are you getting yours now or still having to go on the internet to check? I'm still not getting any notifications :(

Nope, I used to get emails and they'd pop up on my phone...now I just check periodically:confused:

I kinda feel better now, I thought it was my old computer somehow causing this sudden deal :he I read all the troubleshooting info & did everything it said but I'm still not existing in the BYC world :smack

How sweet! I bet she turns out to be a great mama. I loved that one Cayuga drake I had.....

There are 3 females and 1 male. So Ebony will have her wings full taking care of those rambunctious little ones. They were running all over the place as soon as I put them in the nursery.

Yay for ebony

We are very happy for Ebony as well. I hope having ducklings/companions will make her confinement easier to bear for her.

Back
Top Bottom