Texas

Hello guys, I haven't been on for almost a year but I have some trouble...a young mixed breed rooster!:-o he isn't even 8 months old yet but he needs a home fast. He is a Delaware-laying breed mix and would surely make some egg laying babies. I cannot have a rooster in my neighborhood it could threaten me to loose all my birds. Please help, private message me for photos. If anyone is interested I will be going to the Fancy Feathers Chicken Show in Dripping Springs in March so we could meet there.
-Thanks, Alicia
Is it because he crows?
http://nocrowroostercollars.com/collections/all

I have tried that collar on two different roosters in the past and it has never worked
sad.png

I've heard the same.
I wish I could help, but no roosters in my city either :(
We had one hatch out I was going to breed, and I told my husband I would keep him in the house if I had to lol
But his comb is wrong so I have to re-home him too.
Don't worry, someone will take him!

Mainly putting this up on my local board, but, just in case anyone is interested, here is the pair I need to find a home (or homes) for:

Cockerel:

Pullet:

Russian Orloff crosses hatched Thanksgiving Day from shipped eggs under my broody hen and still with her. They do not have the correct comb type so they won't be good for breeding, but they're wonderful dual-purpose birds :)

I've heard the same.
I wish I could help, but no roosters in my city either :(
We had one hatch out I was going to breed, and I told my husband I would keep him in the house if I had to lol
But his comb is wrong so I have to re-home him too.
Don't worry, someone will take him!
No roosters in McKinney, Texas? That place is so small, if you blink, you'll miss it. I have been through there three times. I swear it is smaller than here. But, then again, I live in the county, so I can shoot outside, and have livestock.

Hello Texan bycers is that even a word idk LOL anyways I am partnering with McDonnell feed in Keller to do a coop tour in late April/ early may called the north Texas coop eggstravagansa my spelling is horrible
1f614.png
If anyone is interested yall can stop by mcdonnells or pm me thanks - cute bantams

No roosters in McKinney, Texas?  That place is so small, if you blink, you'll miss it.  I have been through there three times.  I swear it is smaller than here.  But, then again, I live in the county, so I can shoot outside, and have livestock.
I second that rooster I love the fact I can hunt deer from my back porch

Back
Top Bottom