Texas

Welcome @MARSMOM grab a roost and settle in.

I must have missed the start of this thread but where can you find 55 degrees fahrenheit in Texas? I bet you can find a unicorn there too!
My fridge is set to 40F and outside it is currently 82F at 2AM.. https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KTXSANBE2

Lol :lau:gig:lau:ya

Good to know I am still looking for a Unicorn as well :p
I have one of those small soda fridges but don't know what the warmest setting is. I didn't know if I needed to start looking for a wine fridge for incubation eggs. :D

:clap
I will remember you said that @KikisGirls :thumbsup
:yesss:
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 2.42.40 PM.png
:oops:

WARNING, JO STORY.

We took a trip to our favorite meat market BonTon we just love love love their Rib-eye steaks! So as we are shopping and looking I got distracted and was almost run over by a nice man who was just trying to check out. Oops sorry I replied. So then we have everything and DH is in line at checkout and once again I get very distracted See I have been a loyal study buddy of BYC! I look at every butt tongue and feather in my coop so when I saw the whole friers ready for sale, it caught my eye and I just kept staring something was wrong! Boom! Yes I was run into by the same nice man who was just trying to shop. So sorry I will pay attention now I said. He just laughed and said it was fine as long as I was ok.

Then last night Boom it hit me! I said to DH, doesn't BobTon have to pass inspections? He replied puzzled yea, why. I explained in my most serious and concerned voice That I thought it was odd and kind of concerning that they were allowed to sell such sick chicken meat. He said what do you mean and I told him "All of the whole fryers looked anemic!" How can they be allowed to sell them?

He gently (well as gently as he ever does) explained to me that they were not anemic, they were dead. No blood! :smack
:oops: I gotta quit giving him such ammo:th

Dave from El Paso here. We are getting started preparing for our small flock of about 4 hens for Eggs, Bug Control and Entertainment. We are wondering what the best breeds are for this West Texas Climate.
Welcome!
I'd recommend Australorps.

Back
Top Bottom