Texas

Ummmm
Ummmmmmmmm?
It's my hip joints and muscles going up my butt and down my legs to knee.
Both hips.
Okay so, go get some tub time. Take a tall drink too. Stay hydrated & be ready for feeling light-headed *IF* you are in too long. (Like me, once for some 35-45 minutes.)

I do pour some in as water fills tub. Then I have the open bag next to tub so I can dig in and rub a small handful on knees or calf etal.

for honestly the last couple days I've been gingerly testing the NAS for the possible HDD death.

In more harsh terms. I've been very gun shy about removing the HardDrive from the Network Attached Storage device ... i have been skimming through all the other HDD's and the "I thought this was the back ups" HDD's as well.... found a few "pic's needed" but, just this evening finally figured out the HDD had a error and it appears totally intack however, the boot up of the NAS kept failing.... now I'm about to test it once before bed....

YES! by 2:30AM I was going to bed. NAS was fully booted up with both HDD's in and web accessible.... for a short time only.

discovered the HDD in question is *currently* working but, in abnormal status. so the next time it gets booted up, the only think i will be doing is moving everything off of it to a fresh new HDD via the USB3 port for smoothest data transmission.

Better-Half was able to choose the choicest pics and files for taking to the Tax office for filing the appeal to property taxes. she is currently there dropping off the pics and tomorrow is our "phone conference." (fingers crossed)

And......?
How did phone conference go?
We dug some tree roots over the weekend-to make mowing, walking easier.
Mowed Monday
2 inches rain Monday night.
Nothing done yesterday, we rested.
After dealing with the velvet tail, I was whipped. Adrenaline letdown?
I DON'T WANT TO GET IN THAT SITUATION AGAIN.
It scared me.
I'm seldom scared.
Modest relief from property taxes. Worth it-regardless. Also found out my VA paperwork didn’t get filed last year (refile again)

It's hot, humid, and sticky..
2 speckled sussex squatting for me.
RIR rearranging nest box. I changed out nesting-added hay. She never moved from nest while I was adding hay.
So.......eggs soon.

Attachments

• 20210723_094725.jpg
    20210723_094725.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210723_094057.jpg
    20210723_094057.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210723_093955.jpg
    20210723_093955.jpg
    694.5 KB · Views: 2

Back