Texas

Hi all.
I'm in central texas (Waco). And looking for someone who may have some Welsh harlequins duckling or haching eggs in my area. If know of anyone please have them contact me.
Thanks
Ray
I have Welsh Harlequin ducks but our drake is an Ancona. Are you looking to start into ducks by hatching / hand raising them with your existing flock?
(Context of my question is if you want a mature flock, I am actually working on rehoming my flock of Welsh Harlequins & Anconas). I am in Dripping Springs.

I guess I should probably introduce myself instead of just randomly liking and posting.

I'm in the panhandle, where it's dry and windy but still gets snow. 🤣 We're in cattle country, so most of the predators have already been taken care of, and the birds eat all the flies.

I have a husband, a step-son, a property mate, 4 cats, 2.5 dogs (the property mate has one), 22 ducks, and 140ish chickens.

Pleased to meet ya'll.
Hello! I love your profile cat!

I put 7 eggs in my little Brinsea. 5 bantam, and 2 standards. I want to see what I get from a welsummer hen crossed with my big brahma/ee mix boy. The other standard is a buff brahma hen, who is smaller than the average brahma around here.
The bantams eggs are just to see if my oegb is fertilizing the eggs. He is in the pen with a mottles cochin and a buff laced sebright hen. The other hen in the pen is a black cochin who is raising 6 chicks from the same hen. I think most of those were fathered by a bantam buff brahma. He and his favorite girl were rehomed 4 weeks ago. Some of the eggs are from last week so I may still have some fertilized by the brahma.

I have Welsh Harlequin ducks but our drake is an Ancona. Are you looking to start into ducks by hatching / hand raising them with your existing flock?
(Context of my question is if you want a mature flock, I am actually working on rehoming my flock of Welsh Harlequins & Anconas). I am in Dripping Springs.
Sorry but I'm looking to restart my flock with true Welsh. I have a flock of 4. But my Drake passed away suddenly. The had 2 of my 3 ducks stolen late one night a few weeks ago. But thanks with the offer.

Back
Top Bottom