Texas

Went outside this morning to water the garden. It was 80° and a breeze no humidity, or at-least that’s how it felt. My 4yr old daughter full smile twirling around. Mom! It’s cold outside! This is how bad the heat has been when 80° starts to feel “cold”. The high of today is suppose to be 101° which is better than 105°.
When I got to work this morning at 6 I went back out to my car and got my hoodie cuz I was chilly (74 degrees) :lau

Last edited:
I live in the panhandle. Its dry here. On the other hand, the only things that are green right now are things that are purposefully watered.

It's only 85⁰. 31% humidity. It's nice. Slight breeze.... Tomorrow will be 101⁰.

I had ducklings hatch a week early because I have basically no humidity in my coop. Everything is a trade off. :)

Tbf, I lived in North Carolina for a couple of years. I have experienced 85⁰ at 4 am and having to turn on the defroster in my car to see out of my windshield. I chose to live in basically the desert for a reason. 😂🤣

Had a northeast breeze this a.m. Wha-a-a-a-t?! Was nice but didn't last long. Sad when anything below 100F is considered a cold front. Husband leaves for Vancouver this weekend to escape the Heat Bomb. He'll be taking a SWEATER to wear at night :barnie Their current "heat wave" means temps in the mid 80's.
Lucky him I wish it was sweater weather 😭

Winter will be here before we know it
Screenshot_20230809_065527_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom