Texas

Help...
Is there anyone in SAN ANTONIO that has gone thru the inspection/excessive chicken permit process?
Someone posted on my FB page asking for help because he has 2 extra chickens.
I feel really bad for him and would like to help him find someone that has been through it...

I would also like to know for myself... i would just die if I got caught with too many chickens and was facing having to give away one of my girls.

Thank You..
Kim

never mind
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! I am still trying to find my way around this Forum. Sometimes I get lost and can't find my way back to where I just was. So much to see and read on here.
Today I recieved a special gift of the little black creasted polish chick that is pictured on here and I just love her. She does love the attention! She is getting use to me but so far she is adjusting. She is really pretty. The picture of her posted earlier on here doesn't do her justice! Thank you galanie !!!!!
big_smile.png

5Leepy! :

Brand new member, brand new to hens. From Austin and have 1 White Amberlink just over a year old, 1 Blue Ameraucana about a year old and 1 experiemental mix of 1/2 Barnevelder & 1/2 Black Leghorn. Had them about a week now, adopted from someone who is moving into dual purpose birds. I'm sure I'll have a TON of questions. :)

welcome-byc.gif
I'm in Austin as well.​

Hey Everyone!!! I have WORMS!!!!!
ya.gif
and it's a GOOD thing!! Received my order of mealworms in today. I ordered 5,000 so hopefully I'll a few extra in a few months
smile.png
if anyone is interested that lives around Leggett/Livingston. Does anyone know if they can get TOO hot? as I'd like to keep them outside if possible.

Curses! You guys actually have sun in May! RAWR! I BRINGETH WITH ME SNOW AND WIND! !!! MWAHAHA!
snowflake.gif
windy.gif

Haha. I love you guys down there! I was just visiting my family in Dallas! You guys are sure a nice bunch!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom